X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wplate
    replied
    Re: Fatal error in ouisub.mvc

Thank you for the suggestions. I looked in Store>Utilities>OpenOrders to see about removing the order number, but that page also has a fatal error in it. I guess I have to wait for our web host to get to the bottom of their issue. :-(

How painful would it be to migrate our store to Cybrhost? I have several modules installed and our current host is running MM 4.24/MVM 4.1408

Leave a comment:

• Nerd Boy Inc
    replied

Dear Wplate,

On top of what Gary said, you will also need to clean out the Orphans.dbf file.

We offer a Database Clean Up Service if you get to the point that you want to go that route. You can contact us off forum for more information.

Leave a comment:

• CybrHost
    replied

You have more then one order in your order datafile using order number 27872.

You can try deleting all orders using 27872, which works sometimes. If that doesn't work the orders will need to be manually deleted from the order datafiles.

--
    Thank you,
    Gary Hodder
    Support
    --
    CybrHost Corp. - http://www.cybrhost.com/ - [email protected]
    +1-866-300-MIVA - Professional Miva & E-Commerce web hosting services.

Leave a comment:

• wplate
    replied

Thank you for the suggestion, unfortunately that results in an error too.

Miva Merchant has encountered a fatal error and is unable to continue. The following information may assist you in determining the cause of the error:

Error Code: MER-DTB-00254
    Description: Index 'ord_id.mvx00000001' was created with the UNIQUE flag and the key '27872' already exists in the index file

Leave a comment:

• Nerd Boy Inc
    replied

Dear Wplate,

Not sure if this will do anygood, but try Packing your Store Files until you get a Completion Message.

Leave a comment:

• wplate
    started a topic Fatal error in ouisub.mvc

Fatal error in ouisub.mvc

Fatal error in ouisub.mvc @ [00000496:0000002a]: distouisub.mvd.ts: Line 5034: Array index must be positive integer

Today our online store is down, I've called our web host (Hostway) about it but they have to escalate me and lord knows how long it will take to get resolved. Maybe someone on this list knows what this error means and can offer a suggestion that I can pass on to Hostway's support folks?

I changed nothing on the site or in our Miva settings.
Working...
X