• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• khansen
    replied
    Re: Miva Merchant Marketplaces 1.0005 Support Thread

Originally posted by BkraM View Post
    Just installed Marketplaces 5.0. I am getting "the end user has not completed auth and auth sign in flow" when I try to add an account in both product and sandbox environment.

Thanks

Mark
    Hey Mark,

It is likely that you are blocking a pop up when click Retrieve account which sends you to ebay to sign in and complete the auth and auth sign in flow. See for step by step http://www.miva.com/marketplaces documentation.

Leave a comment:

• BkraM
    replied

Just installed Marketplaces 5.0. I am getting "the end user has not completed auth and auth sign in flow" when I try to add an account in both product and sandbox environment.

Thanks

Mark

Leave a comment:

• Leanne
    replied

I am getting this error, currently on v1.0005:

The package weight is not valid or is missing. Provide a valid number for the weight.

The product has shipping dimensions entered, and weighs 3.25 oz. No matter what I put in for the weight, I get the error above. The shipping policy is flat rate, and Calculated shipping policy is not checked under Ebay Listing Details.

Edit: Never mind. I looked at the shipping policy again and it is flat rate for domestic but calculated for international. Checking off the Calculated shipping policy box resolved the problem.
    Last edited by Leanne; 05-25-15, 12:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• K Series Parts
    replied

ugg, too long.... might look into the Amazon stores in the mean time.

Leave a comment:

• Rick Wilson
    replied

No, but not soon. Right now we're rolling Marketplaces into the 9.x look and feel and making it a primary level navigation item in the core software.

Then we'll be adding Amazon.co.uk, Etsy and then eBay Motors. So maybe next March?

Leave a comment:

• K Series Parts
    replied

any update on ebay motors?

Leave a comment:

• habreu
    replied

Just set it up and got our first order. Do I have to create a new payment type or can I use the COD one (on the front end I use the COD renamed for 'On Account' cusomers)? I know Amazon handles the payment not sure what to do on the back end here to process. Also is it possible to automate the Merchant email when I import? The warehouse guys see the emails and didn't know the order was there.

Leave a comment:

• Miva Merchant Marketplaces 1.0005 Support Thread

Now that Miva Merchant Marketplaces 1.0005 is out, please directly all related support posts here.

http://extranet.miva.com/forums/show...-Now-Available
Working...
X